Here she is ready to eat with her Grandparents.

And here is the oh so wonderful meal you missed out on!!

Now all that's left is the long line you missed standing in so go find one and you will have the complete experience!!
Next day we got to do it all over again with Ryan. But we got smart, he doesn't eat school lunch so we ran to Subway and picked up lunch therefore bypassing the long line and the exact same lunch. Here is his video of him singing American Tears while wearing a Canada t-shirt. I know it's long but he has a trio at the end. It's about 3 minutes in if you can skip ahead or go get a snack while you are waiting for him to sing.
Okay, I can't get the video to upload so I will continue to try but didn't want to hold up posting any longer.
Here is Ryan ready to eat with his Grandparents.
And the much improved meal from Subway. Don't you feel like you are there :-)
Other things that went on this week. We had another swim meet last Sat. Ryan swam 3 races, only one of which he had swam before. He improved his time by 2.5 seconds which is huge in swimming. He is actually swimming in this photo, but you can't tell. I mostly took the photo to show how small and crowded the swimming pool was. It was only a half Olympic size.

Here are some Mellie hairstyle's we did this week.


I really need to take more pictures of Jill. She is either hiding up in her room or busy out somewhere so not a lot of picture taking opportunities.
The last picture is of the sky as we were going to swimming one night. A cold front was coming in, (yes we went below freezing for a minute) and I have never seen clouds like this before. I thought it was really cool looking.

No comments:
Post a Comment