Ryan said he had the best weekend ever since we had the Halloween party Thursday night, trick or treating Friday night and we went to the skate park Sat. morning.
Also we have enjoyed this weekend since we had nothing scheduled on Sat. After the business of last weekend and this week it is a welcomed rest. Although I spent all day Sat. working, but Mark took the kids out and so I got a lot done.
On Tuesday night Ryan was in the 5th grade musical and he was recognized as the student of the month. The musical was about Greek and Roman history. I'm not sure I followed the story line, but it was cute. Ryan is in the middle with the red shirt and brown toga. I apparantly missed the memo on wearing a white shirt, but it made it easy to find him :)
Here he is getting the student of the month award from his principal.
These pictures below are a couple from Melanie's impromptu photo shoot at the park yesterday. Once you start taking pictures of her she won't let you stop!! These are a couple I really liked how they came out.
Jill broke her finger last weekend play softball at a church tournament. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday and he said it wasn't broken, but then the radiologist found a small break so I had to take her back in Thursday morning to get a splint for it. It was way over the top how much it was wrapped up, but now it isn't getting bumped and hurting so much. Plus she got the sympathy from her teachers and the guys at school. That's never a bad thing :)
I am looking forward to this week, hopefully we can catch up on everything that fell behind the last couple weeks. Especially my workout schedule.

No comments:
Post a Comment