Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh the states we have seen

Last summer, after we entered North Dakota, Mark was able to say he has been to all 50 states. So I thought I would find maps for the rest of us.

Here is my map, I'm missing 3 states.
Jill and Ryan are the same now I believe. They are missing 13 states.Here is Mellie's map. She is missing 17 states.

Hopefully we can hit all 50 states before the kids go off to college. Although, Alaska might not happen. Now for the countries we have visited: I couldn't find a map maker, but here are the stats:

Mark - 14
Jen - 13
Melanie - 12
Jill - 9
Ryan - 8

We have a long ways to go on countries. I guess we need to go on more cruises :)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Well, well... you're quite the family of jet setters! :)
Very cool for all of you to have been to so many states! And countries, for that matter.
Now that I've conquered my fear of flying I shall have to try to catch up! Hmmmm... that might take a while!
What a fun post!

none said...

columbo our st. bernard now has blog you should check it out at:
http://columbothesaintbernard.blogspot.com/