Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ryan's Swim Meet

Last night and all day today we spent at Ryan's swim meet. I don't have pictures yet, but I had to post because I am so excited about how well he did. He swam 6 individual races and won 3 of them. In all the races that he already had times in he beat his old time by a ton. In swimming you know you get excited about beating your time by 1/2 second. No he beat his times by at least 9 seconds and one by 17 seconds. He just did such a fabulous job this weekend and I am so proud of him.

Oh and so you don't think that all I brag about is Ryan :) Jill went rock climbing all night last night and was able to climb up to the top of a 30 foot wall. A huge improvement since last time she went she barely climbed 10 feet.

No comments: