Well, I see that my life is pretty boring so writing about two days is plenty :) They follow the same pattern except now I'm working every spare moment. We did get away last weekend. Mark was working in Fort Myers, Fl and the flights were super cheap so I was able to join him. It was off season, so he got us a condo that was amazing. This was the first time we thought our hotel room was too big. It was bigger than any apartment I had ever lived in. The view was amazing. The weather was perfect and the beach was fantastic.

This was the view off of one of our verandas. It was screened in so we could sit out there any time.

This was a different beach, but a lot like ours. Just more people than was on our beach. But the sand was like baby powder. It was so soft and didn't stick to your feet. There were tons of shells, many with animals still living in them.

This was the tub in the Master bath. It was a small swimming pool. I've never seen such a big bathtub. We felt kind of bad having such a big room and not having the kids with us. And being off season we got it for really cheap.

I talked Mark into riding Segways. I had done it before, but Mark hadn't. We had so much fun. The tour guide took us all over and to places where we could just play on the Segways and have fun. I wish I could find a reason for owning one. They are a lot of fun to ride.


We are still having fun with Mellie's hair. Here is what I did for last Friday.

Yesterday we had a Halloween party to go to so here is Mellie in her adorable costume. She is a pink poodle, she has a tag on the side of her shirt that says Webkinz, so she is the Webkinz pink poodle.

Ryan is an exclamation point. He came up with that one on his own. Mellie also performed again yesterday at the school's carnival. She performed last weekend, but I didn't get to see her, so it was fun to see her. They are doing a great job considering she has only been dancing for 2 months. Here she is ready for last weeks performance, they were performing at Pirate Days so that is why the bandanas.

Well this has gone on long enough. Hopefully I can update it more often. Perhaps I might be able to catch up with Jill sometime also :) I am getting frustrated with the pictures though. How do you add pictures without having them go to the top each time. Then I have to drag them down to the bottom. I'd like for them to come in where I am writing. Any help would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment